Illuminate 2022 with CGLCC
LGBT+ Global Business Summit & Supplier Diversity Forum
We are continually updating this page. For the most up-to-date information, please check the Illuminate 2022 event site.
Shining a Light on Our Economic Future
Harness the economic power of inclusion by connecting with some of Canada’s leading businesses and changemakers. Join us for these two days in June, either in-person or by virtual presence, to meet over 300 like-minded individuals and businesses looking to level up their service and product offerings. Connect one-on-one with LGBT+ and allied members, certified suppliers, corporate and government partners. Ignite the power and potential of your business by signing up for this amazing event today!
According to a 2021 Deloitte survey, there are approximately 100,000 LGBT+owned, operated or controlled businesses in Canada generating $5 billion in revenue.
This is your opportunity to connect with these businesses.
During this summit we will shine a spotlight on the opportunities, barriers, and future of LGBT+ businesses and allies in Canada and globally. Together, we will share insights on:
- Generating revenue for your business
- Engaging and retaining customers
- Social responsibility and corporate involvement with diverse communities
- Global export and selling beyond borders
- The current global economic forecast
Attendance at this event opens doors to:
- One-on-one Certified Supplier Matchmaking for in-person attendees – Available to Certified Suppliers Only
- Hearing from government and business leaders from an LGBTQ+ perspective
- Learning new techniques to help your business stay competitive
- Engaging with suppliers, clients, and key stakeholders
- Having the opportunity to participate in one-on-one supplier and corporate conversations
Join us at our 2022 LGBT+ Global Business Summit & Supplier Diversity Forum. More speaker and session updates to come all month long!