2021 LGBT+ Excellence in Business & Leadership Awards Winners
Today, Canada’s LGBT+ Chamber of Commerce (CGLCC) announced the winners of its 2021 LGBT+ Excellence in Business & Leadership Awards taking place during its 2021 Digital LGBT+ Global Business Summit.
The awards recognize the contributions of certified suppliers, entrepreneurs, and allies who are advancing the state of LGBT+ entrepreneurship in Canada and expanding supplier diversity efforts.
Throughout the Summit, over 800 individuals from across the country and around the world gathered virtually to celebrate the achievements of Canada’s LGBT+ business community, hear stories from fearless LGBT+ leaders, connect and be inspired.
Of the winners, Darrell Schuurman, CGLCC Co-Founder and CEO said, “We are incredibly excited to recognize the outstanding achievements of Canada’s LGBT+ business community and to honour the inspirational business leaders that continue to be instrumental in driving LGBT+ economic growth within Canada.”
2021 Business Leadership Award Winners
1. LGBT+ Supplier Diversity Program Ambassador of the Year Award, sponsored by Kellogg Company
• Maude Pariseau, Business Development Bank of Canada
2. LGBT+ Certified Supplier of the Year Award, sponsored by Kellogg Company
• Zubair Khan, Delpath
3. LGBT+ Exporter of the Year Award, sponsored by Export Development Canada (EDC)
• Kailey Gilchrist, NONA Vegan Foods
4. CGLCC Champion Award
4. 2021 EY Virtual Pitch Series
• Jonathan Marriott, AccessCan