Join the conversation. #BellLetsTalk
Now more than ever, it’s important to prioritize our mental health and be there to support one another as a community.
Our community has a long history of overcoming together. Through our resilience we will make it through the other side – stronger together.
If you are struggling, please see below for a list of resources.
Don’t be afraid to reach out for help. You are not alone. #BellLetsTalk
- Life Voice Canada www.LifeVoice.ca
- PFLAG http://pflagcanada.ca/
- The Trevor Project (for LGBTQ+ Youth) www.TheTrevorProject.org
- LGBT Youthline www.Youthline.ca/
- Canadian Mental Health Association (across Canada) www.cmha.ca
- Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention (CASP) www.suicideprevention.ca
- Jack Project www.Jack.org