Code of Ethics (Members)
As a Member, I/we will strive to recognize, promote, and improve lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans-identified (LGBT+) supportive businesses and the LGBT+ supportive business community wherever possible. To that end, I/we agree to be honour-bound by these Standards of Business Conduct and Ethics:
- A member will conduct business with honesty, integrity and fairness with respect to customers, clients and employees alike.
- A member will be accessible and accountable to customers or clients, and make every reasonable effort to act for the customers’ or clients’ best interest and benefit.
- A member will not discriminate based on race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, gender, gender identity or sexual orientation.
- A member will be responsible at all times for truthful and non-deceptive advertising and promotion regarding their business and its products or services.
- A member will conduct business with strict adherence to the laws of their respective city/province of business, and to business or professional codes existent for the particular business or profession, and in accordance with generally accepted business practices.
- A member will support the ideals and goals of this organization, as well as support the LGBT community in general, in a constructive and positive manner.