108 Chestnut Street
2-STEP TRAINING PROGRAM
1. Online training module (to be completed before workshop)
2. In-person workshop:
Providing customer satisfaction goes beyond offering products and services of value. Destinations and operators also have to ensure that LGBT+ customers feel welcome and accepted, and are served in a way that exceeds their expectations. From a business perspective, LGBT+ customers are critically aware of where they spend their tourism dollars. They buy from businesses that demonstrate progressive policies and practices toward LGBT+ customers and employees. By providing LGBT+ inclusion training, you are not only demonstrating your commitment to the LGBT+ market, you are also creating a positive and inviting environment for all of your staff.
The complimentary registration includes both an online module and a four-hour in-person workshop. This training helps tourism-based businesses learn about LGBT+ inclusion and how to effectively understand, value, and serve LGBT+ customers and employees. Here are the instructions to register:
• When participants click on a link below, they will be asked to Login or Create an Account.
• Once their account is created, they are taken to a dashboard with two courses listed.
• The first is their online portion – there is a link to enter and begin taking the course.
• The second listing is confirmation that they are registered for the in-person workshop.
> Thursday, March 26 – 8:00am-12:00pm
DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Downtown, 108 Chestnut St
On site self parking
If you have any questions please contact Leah McCormack, Tourism Project Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.