The CGLCC is the corporate world’s gateway to Canada’s LGBT+ business community. It is estimated that there are as many as 140,000 LGBT+-owned businesses in Canada. Those businesses represent millions of dollars of economic activity, as well as a unique set of experiences, know-how and economic potential. By working with the CGLCC, corporate partners not only tap into the community’s economic know-how and entrepreneurs, they also position themselves as supportive of millions of LGBT+ consumers and their allies.
Become a National Corporate Member of the CGLCCAs the certifying body for LGBT+ business enterprises in Canada, the CGLCC collaborates with its corporate members, industry partners, regional affiliates and certified businesses to create opportunities that enhance the success of all stakeholders, while building supplier diversity in Canada. National corporate members receive unique access to the LGBT+ business community, along with a string of benefits:
Connect with the growing number of certified LGBT+ business enterprises across Canada:
- Identify competitive suppliers of goods and services by participating in the CGLCC Supplier Diversity Program
- Participate in events, including the CGLCC Supplier Diversity Forum
- Build relationships through networking opportunities in Canada and abroad through the CGLCC Global Program
- Take advantage of speaking opportunities at conferences and events
- Receive a minimum of two complimentary registrations at all CGLCC conferences and events
Research shows that the LGBT+ community supports businesses that support their community. Elevate and enhance your company’s brand within the LGBT+ business community in Canada:
- Obtain exclusive use of the “National Corporate Member – CGLCC” logo/title in your internal and external communications, as well as for marketing and advertising
- Enjoy company brand promotion on all CGLCC and LGBT+ Supplier Diversity Program marketing materials and websites
- Obtain recognition and media opportunities at all CGLCC conferences and events
- Promote your company’s events and programs through CGLCC distribution channels (website, LinkedIn Group, certified supplier database)
Participate in strategic discussions and corporate roundtable meetings on growing the organization and LGBT+ Supplier Diversity Program:
- Become a member of the Corporate CGLCC Advisory Council
- Participate in the Canadian LGBT Supplier Diversity Advisory Council
- Influence policy and decision-making
Stay on the leading edge of diversity practices, and leverage the tools that exist to support your corporate goals:
- Get assistance in setting up your own supplier diversity program
- Get access to our Supplier Diversity Program tools, as well as other tools and training
- Get access to market knowledge on doing business with the LGBT+ community
- Contributions and dues are not tax deductible, as the CGLCC is a not-for-profit corporation and not a charity. However, contributions and dues may be deductible as trade or business expenses. Please consult your tax advisor.
- National Corporate Members can use the logo and title for as long as they are members in good standing of the CGLCC.