Join us for the 2022 International Business and Leadership Conference in Vegas!
Registration for the 3rd Canadian LGBT+ Trade Mission to the United States is now open!
As Canada’s national champion and only certifying body of LGBTQ+ owned businesses we are excited to be building on the success of 2018’s & 2019’s LGBT+ Trade Mission to Philadelphia and Tampa. The CGLCC, in collaboration with Global Affairs Canada and Trade Commissioner Services is pleased to organize the third LGBT+ Trade Mission to the USA.
The Trade Mission will take place August 2-5 in Las Vegas, Nevada, in conjunction with the 2022 NGLCC International Business & Leadership Conference. This globally recognized conference is the largest LGBT business event on the planet and delivers innovative leadership programming as well as networking and engagement opportunities, for more than 1,400 LGBT+ and allied business leaders. The event will take place at the Bellagio Hotel & Casino
The Trade Mission is open to all Canadian LGBT+ owned enterprises certified (or eligible for certification) by CGLCC and looking to expand business opportunities in the USA.
LGBT+ owned businesses that participated in the 2018 & 2019 Trade Mission called the experience “invaluable” and felt confident that concrete economic benefits would result, both in terms of building and expanding business connections and partnerships, as well as securing real contract opportunities.
Advanced Registration is required in order to take part in the Trade Mission. Your registration as a formal member of the Canadian Trade Mission will give you:
- Access to the 2022 NGLCC International Business & Leadership Conference and related events (your registration to the NGLCC Conference will be handled by the CGLCC);
- Access to an on-site presentation on doing business in the U.S. by locally-based Canadian Trade Commissioners;
- Access to an on-site presentations + workshop for Canadian Delegates only.
- Access to targeted one-on-one meetings with locally-based U.S. companies (business matchmaking opportunities) arranged in advance by Global Affairs Canada’s Trade Commissioner Service;
- Access to targeted one-on-one meetings with locally-based U.S. companies through NGLCC’s business matchmaking Portal;
- Access to the CGLCC-sponsored private Canadian breakfast with U.S.-based corporations seeking to do business with LGBTQ2+ suppliers;
- Opportunities to build and expand contact network with other American, Canadian and foreign LGBT+ entrepreneurs;
- Inclusion of your company’s profile in the Canadian Trade Delegation’s Directory, distributed on site at the NGLCC Conference to more than 1,400 participants;
- Access to a Canadian green room throughout the mission for private meetings*;
- Access to Canadian delegation meetings;
- Access to the Government of Canada sponsored reception;
- Opportunity to promote and distribute your company’s related materials at the Canada Booth, as part of the NGLCC’s Marketplace Expo.
- Optional access to a stop-over trade event in Los Angeles before returning to Canada (select participants only).
Trade Mission Schedule * Canadian Delegation Dates will be updated shortly*
For a complete agenda of the NGLCC Conference, visit https://nglcc.org/nglcc22
*Draft schedule and subject to change
Total Registration Cost:
$975.00 CDN Per Participant.
Each registered delegate is responsible for making their own travel as well as on-site accommodation arrangements. Please visit nglcc.org/nglcc22 for special hotel rates. CGLCC is negotiating a discount with partner airlines as available. Information will be shared as soon as possible. Contact Cass@cglcc.ca for more info.
We hope you will be part of this unique business opportunity!
For more information and to express your interest in the Trade Mission to Las Vegas, with optional stop-over in Los Angeles, please contact Cass Elliott, Global Program Manager at Cass@cglcc.ca.
Download the 1-page information sheet on the upcoming Trade Mission to Las Vegas to share with your networks.
Sign up today!
Find out more and register for Vegas today!