Consider participation in the following initiative:
New Exporters to Border States (NEBS) program
The NEBS program has been around for 30+ years – and it works.
Registration is open for the next New Exporters to Border States (NEBS) program, which will take place on September 27th and 28th.
- An Overview of U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Required Documentation to Clear Goods into the U.S.
- Managing Foreign Agents and Distributors, Contract Negotiations, and other Corporate Legal Considerations
- An Overview of U.S. Immigration and Business Visa Requirements
- An Overview of U.S. Federal and State Corporate Tax Requirements
- An Overview of U.S. Banking Services Available to Canadians Businesses
- Improving Payment Efficiencies and Managing Foreign Exchange Risk
The two day program concludes with a presentation from an Ontario business who has been successfully exporting to the United States.
To be eligible for participation, a company must have been in business for at least one year, and have a manufacturing or service base in Ontario.
The program fee is $150 and this includes all sessions, as well as lunch on both days, and breakfast on the second day. Although reservations are made under each participant’s name at the hotel, the overnight stay at the hotel is paid by each participant directly. The hotel room fee for the September program is $139 USD (plus taxes and fees). Participants will also have to make their own way to Buffalo, as the Ministry of International Trade is no longer providing transport there and back.
Interested companies can apply by expressing their interest to firstname.lastname@example.org